Working with Archetypes Program
In her book Sacred Contracts, medical intuitive Caroline Myss introduced readers to her unique system of archetypes. She maintains that we all incarnate with 12 main archetypes to aid us in fulfilling our unique sacred contract.
Four of these archetypes -- Child, Saboteur, Victim, and Prostitute -- are common to everyone. The other 8, however, are individualistic -- helping us learn particular lessons here at Earth School.
In this workshop we will explore the 4 main archetypes (Child, Saboteur, Victim and Prostitute). These are the greatest challenges to our soul, this is how we gain self esteem. You will never fulfill your contract unless you learn and deal with these four.
- Fear to break the safety net
- Every archetype has a shadow (fear base, unknown) and a light side.
- When our survival is threatened we go into these four archetypes.
- If you sell your soul for safety, guidance can not flow.
The lessons to learn from these four:
- Child: Responsibility, innocence, trust
- Prostitute: Not to negotiate your soul because of fear.
- Saboteur: Coming into your power, let your world change.
- Victim: Creating boundaries, not to be influenced.
This is a constant process of empowerment. Test of faith, strength and self-esteem.